What's new

EJ Sea Buckthorn

I was curious about the Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn line so I took the plunge and ordered the shaving cream and aftershave. I know it was pricy but it was well worth it. I have read several descriptions on the forum about it's scent but if anyone is curious about what it really smells like I will describe it perfectly.
It smells like peaches. I had a small sample bottle of Thayers Peach witch hazel and it fit right in with the aftershave.
Has anyone else liked this scent?

EJ/Mühle Seabuckthorn has a fantastic scent.
I have been using the soap and the aftershave balm in my rotation a little over a year.
It is a great scent for a spring day

+1

Sea Buckthorn is a truly unique and pleasant scent. Great idea, I never thought about following it up with the Peach Witch Hazel! :thumbup1:

It's definitely fruity, but not sure i'd describe it as like peach..... but then again, not sure what fruit i would describe it as... definitely i get a hint of mango though!

It is a truly nice, sophisticated scent isn't it?

I found it to be a bit mysterious, masculine but not the in-your-face-type of masculine, interesting, nicely balanced between citrussy and sweet fruit tones - a winner in my book!

I had been lucky to have cooked a Christmas dinner with buckthorns and a sort of panna cotta before, so I could recognize the scent.

proxy.php

(They taste great, by the way).

EJ's Sea Buckthorn is (so far) my favorite balm--same goes for the cream. It's really a treat to use; the freshness of it helps wake me up in the morning.

I tried all 3 scents of EJ's creams/balms. Because cream scents are not exactly the same as balm scents, I prefer Aloe cream and Sandalwood balm. Scent of Sea Buckthorn balm is very funny and I like it. However it differs from scent of real Sea Buckthorn. I drank its juice yesterday (very tasty, healthy, but expensive (1L=14€/20$)).

Top Bottom