What's new

Does Gilette Still Make DE Safety Razors?

From the looks of it I think it might be a Sabi razor from Pakistan.

hubby has always preferred the DE's (butterfly safety blades) and i haven't been able to find them here in the sudbury area for the last several years. i could pick them up at Zellers but they no longer exist.
Found a place online where i can get 100 (10 packs of 10) of them for $55 inclusive but hubby said he'd probably never use that many before he died. he'll be 60 this year.
If there is anyone out there in the Sudbury area that would be willing to share the cost....... just let me know.
iva
:001_smile

hubby has always preferred the DE's (butterfly safety blades) and i haven't been able to find them here in the sudbury area for the last several years. i could pick them up at Zellers but they no longer exist.
Found a place online where i can get 100 (10 packs of 10) of them for $55 inclusive but hubby said he'd probably never use that many before he died. he'll be 60 this year.
If there is anyone out there in the Sudbury area that would be willing to share the cost....... just let me know.
iva
:001_smile
Check out Italianbarber.com or fendrihan.com. They are both reputable Canadian suppliers to the shaving world. Blade selections are extensive and are much cheaper than the local stores. Or if you just want a ten pack of double edge blades, they should have them at shoppers drug mart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom