What's new

Now that I have caught WAD

I have found what I want but it will be a while before i can afford it.

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_id=&bo_products_variance_id=99720&rid=google

I love the band on this and think the stainless, black, and blue goes together great.

Anyone know where to find one of these cheaper? I found a few on Ebay but they all ship from over seas and I'm leary about sending $200 or more and not being able to check up on my shipment. It makes a fella feel a might exposed.

I think you made a good choice.
Watches can become very addictive.
You'll want one for every day of the week and every occasion.

Your choice is a very nice-looking and functional watch, and Seikos, although not flashy, are great watches. Somehow I seem to have escaped the allure of WAD, and have survived with one dive watch and one "dress" watch for my entire adult life. Of course, I had gone "my entire adult life" until about 8 months ago with exactly zero straight razors, and now I have 11.:blushing:

I will not get another AD...I will not get another AD...

I think I will be able to hang with one good watch for a long time especially automatic watches cause its not good for them if you don't wear them. I can wear battery watches because they break my arm out. My Dad and brother are the same way.
If nothing unexpected happens I may try to snag one of these next payday.

Well I pulled the trigger. Bluedial sells this through sears' website. I put it on the sears card. I am going to have to have someone put parental locks on my computer to keep me from buying stuff. But It should be a good watch that will last a long time. So Im happy.

have you been dipping into the "watch ya wearing" thread by any chance?
Don't forget to post there when you've got it.

Actually my brother gave me an old swiss automatic but it needs a bit of work. Any way it kinda gave me the bug but the Under $200 thread faned the flames into a full blown epidemic. I have yet to check out the watch ya wearing but Im on my way to do so now.

Top Bottom