What's new

Went to Pasteurs Pharmacy today

Was in the city today for a Dr. appointment and took the walk to the 34th street location. Nice selection of all things shaving. Gave a little class about wet shaving to some guys that were thinking of switching over. Walked out with some TOBS Mr. Taylor Cologne. They guys walked out with some nice aftershave and some TOBS rose and lavender shaving cream. Might make the trip to the UES location next week. I'll keep everyone posted:biggrin1:

The upper east side store seems to have a few more soaps but the prices at the UES store tend to be a little higher. Must be the high rent. The 34th street store has way more razors and brushes.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I really prefer the 34th street location over the upper east side. I find the selection is a bit better, but then again i havent been there in some time.

Sorry I missed you. Was there around lunchtime. Sprung for a 39c slanthammer! Coulda got it cheaper online, but wanted to try over the weekend.

Was in the city today for a Dr. appointment and took the walk to the 34th street location. Nice selection of all things shaving. Gave a little class about wet shaving to some guys that were thinking of switching over. Walked out with some TOBS Mr. Taylor Cologne. They guys walked out with some nice aftershave and some TOBS rose and lavender shaving cream. Might make the trip to the UES location next week. I'll keep everyone posted:biggrin1:

I really want to visit this place some day.

I bought my Simpson Colonel at the upper east side location. It was great to be able to actually handle the brushes I was considering.

I usually head over there every Saturday. Hey I grew up in Syosset. Graduated in 1977...
Been in Syosset since 73 when I finished flying and got out of USAF. Sent 4 kids thru system, first graduating from HS in 86. Now moving to the great state of Texas end of June where I have some acreage on san Gabriel river north of Austin. Taxes just a killer in Syosset with our $425,000 a year school superintendent and her coterie of 8 $200k + assistants!

Wow, I was there mid-morning in the middle of a quick business trip! The selection was overwhelming. Too bad we weren't all there at the same time; I was the only only one looking at shaving stuff when I was there.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Been in Syosset since 73 when I finished flying and got out of USAF. Sent 4 kids thru system, first graduating from HS in 86. Now moving to the great state of Texas end of June where I have some acreage on san Gabriel river north of Austin. Taxes just a killer in Syosset with our $425,000 a year school superintendent and her coterie of 8 $200k + assistants!

I feel your pain. Where I live, we refer to the folks in Syosset as "the guys who don't pay any taxes".

Texas is terrific.

I made my 1st visit today, and I had a really hard time focusing on what was in front of me. It was definitely as close as I'll ever come again to being a kid in a candy store.

I had a really hard time not buying a brush, with all those Simpsons staring at me (I've really been wanting to try a Chubby, my current largest knot is 22), but I was able to mostly stay under control, only walked out with some blades, my 1st bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum, and a little leather travel razor pouch.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Texas Hill Country is the most beautiful part of the state.

Top Bottom