What's new

Queen Charlotte Soaps I LIKE IT!

I have heard a lot of stuff about Queen Charlotte Soaps and see mretzloff around the forums all the time. I have heard people talking about shampoo bars and wanted to try one. I was lucky enough tempt Matthew (QCS) with some jerky in exchange for a sample of their shampoo bar. When I got the sample package, i found the sample bar of a bar of the Cedarwood(i think) and lemongrass body soap and a sample of the Cayman Shaving cream!
What a great sample box!

The body soap lathers great and is very moisturizing. The lemongrass scent is quite awesome. I will be buying this when I run out.

The shampoo bar was a really nice change for me. I am tired of having so much waste to recycle and now I can do away with shampoo bottles. I really like how squeaky clean my hair feels after using this. I will be buying a full bar when I run out.

The shaving cream was a slick and creamy lather that produced a great shave. I am not a huge fan of bay rum type smells but this one has a very clove heavy scent which I like quite a bit.

I just heard they have shaving soap now which I will try when I place my first order.

Thanks for letting me try so much stuff Matthew!

I want to second the praise. I just recently got my second order of Matthew's body soaps. The first set kept my skin moist throughout this cold Iowa winter, and I'm sure this set will keep me feeling and smelling great until fall. Plus the samples of the shave cream I've had are excellent. Great work!

I will third the praise!!! I ordered the 4 pack of soaps and received them on 4/30 started with Celestial Woods scent. Great scent, lathers great. I am using the sudser that I also ordered which really feels great, and it allows the soap to dry quickly. I have used artisan soaps before and they are in pieces before the end of the third week, bit I am 13 days in and I don't believe that it has shrunk much at all I may get 6 weeks out of it. I also ordered and received the cream sampler and I am using it exclusively and will do a review of all of them after a month or so of use.

Tom

Top Bottom