What's new

The Superior Shave: Top Shelf Customer Service

I don't know....last time I ordered from Jarrod he said I seriously needed help.

Granted I've been single handedly keeping his coticule business going.

On a serious note, Jarrod has one of the best sites out there and his quick shipping and customer service are top notch.

I've actually had to put a self-imposed ban to stop looking at the coticule page (Jarrod if you are reading this and know my IP....you probably know the above statement is false). I have at least been able to resist anymore purchases....for the time being at least.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That is the one! Just when I think I have SRAD beat ...

No. 3 looks almost identical to mine- the one in the first picture. Now repeat after me-

You know I want it.
I must have it.
The price is only going to go up.
I would be stupid not to buy it.
What am I waiting for?

:tongue_sm

Jarrods painstaking documentation of his Simpsons stock is commendable, and the only way I would now buy one. Plus, due to the weak US dollar and loopholes in taxation its extremely cheap for me to buy from there. Great site.

~Adam

+1 on Jarrod's customer service. I purchased my Duke 3 from him. He is very responsive to email is committed to providing great service.

I was checking out his website today, most likely my next new straight(s) will be purchased from him... I really like the detailed photos and appreciate the extra time it takes to do that. All the positive feedback is good to hear too! :thumbup1:

I'm excited to find that he sells samples of so many things. I've wanted to try some Gentlemen's Refinery aftershave for a while, now's my chance!

Top Bottom