Not open for further replies.
^
full

full

full

:001_wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim,

Every time you post a new acquisition, I find myself wanting whatever it is you have. I think this wet shaving thing would be a lot cheaper for me if I just moved into your place. :biggrin:

Grabbed me some of that L'Occitane shaving soap...very nice stuff. I went el-cheapo on it and just bought the refill. I feel like I'm sitting in a fancy restaurant eating beans out of a tin can...or I suppose the better analogy would be sitting next to a dumpster eating filet mignon.

Grabbed me some of that L'Occitane shaving soap...very nice stuff. I went el-cheapo on it and just bought the refill. I feel like I'm sitting in a fancy restaurant eating beans out of a tin can...or I suppose the better analogy would be sitting next to a dumpster eating filet mignon.

Great visual! :biggrin:

I took a drive today to Torrance California and went into the Shaver Shop (shavershop.com). After visually fondling all the goodies they have in there, I sadly only left with these two things. Either way, GREAT FIND!! IMO

proxy.php

QED Wild Rose, Fresh Lime, Tangerine and Spearmint
Shavemac Finest 23mm (that I've already used)

Luckily I shave in the PM or else I'd struggle having to wait till tomorrow to use the Wild Rose!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom