What's new

Mamma Bear Soaps....Old Fashioned Barber Shop

First off, I thought the descriptions could be a bit vague. How do best describe all the scents from Mama Bear? I have no idea, but the Ye Olde Barbershoppe Shave Soap scent is dead on to the smell over at the local shop, "Carl's Barbershop", in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Next, Mama Bear's service is super fast. 3 days and the soap was delivered to my door. Small, efficient packaging for you "Green" types.

Lather is INSANELY quick to build. Super slick and smells great. It stays plenty moist during your shave. This soap provides plenty of glide for your razors to be able to have a great shave. I like my lather to start thick, and finish a bit thinner for my last passes, and the whole time, the soap still maintains it's slick nature. Worked great with my HD and a set of Shark Blades. It's also been helping me a lot with my straight razor shaving.

Quick to wash off, not lingering, with a slight fragrance at end. All in all, a great product. Especially an improvement over even the old standard which i had been shaving with (Proraso cream).

Last edited:
Top Bottom