What's new

Coconut Oil

I recently won an ebay auction for a tub of virgin coconut oil. So I get it and am reading about the benefits and skincare is one of them. It said it is easily absorbed by the skin, has healing properties, and has anti aging properties. So for the past week I've been using it as aftershave. I just filled up a small jar with it and scoop some out and rub it in all over my face. So far so good but you have to like the smell of coconuts!!!

I recently won an ebay auction for a tub of virgin coconut oil. So I get it and am reading about the benefits and skincare is one of them. It said it is easily absorbed by the skin, has healing properties, and has anti aging properties. So for the past week I've been using it as aftershave. I just filled up a small jar with it and scoop some out and rub it in all over my face. So far so good but you have to like the smell of coconuts!!!

Waste of good coconut oil I say. That stuff is delicious. :001_smile I go through that and olive oil like it's going out of style.

I threw out all the vegetable oils in the house and use just the coconut oil now. It stable and it fine at high heat. I put some on bread like butter for one of my boys and he loved it. I made some coleslaw and mixed some in rather than vegetable oil but I'm on the fence about the flavor in that. Regardless, the stuff is great and this is comin from a guy who can't stand an almond joy.

Top Bottom