What's new

Gah! How hard is it to make a decent atomizer?

I'm looking at you Bvlgari.
My Aqva Marine bottle (aside from being a terrible shape) has the worst atomizer I've ever seen.
It's like a water pistol.
I can feel it splashing on me from arm's length!!!

I am not impresed.

What other bottles have you had that have poor atomizers?

I remember having one that was bad, but I don't remember what it was. I peeled off the spray top with pliers and transferred to juice into another spray bottle with a screw-on spray top.

For bad, I dunno. Ive never really kept track of them. I have come across a good bit that break or barely squirt anymore. Really frustrating

For good (DIY aftermarket), I tried an item found at BB&B called misto and it does a great job. It can mist oil fairly well. A lot of atomizers I've tried usually squirt oil in a stream. I've also found a $1 plastic sprayer at target that can mist oil as well. So being able to mist oil really well, they can atomize thinner fluids even better.

Last edited:
I'm looking at you Bvlgari.
My Aqva Marine bottle (aside from being a terrible shape) has the worst atomizer I've ever seen.
It's like a water pistol.
I can feel it splashing on me from arm's length!!!

I am not impresed.

What other bottles have you had that have poor atomizers?

Yeah! I have found these sprayers to be among the very worst I have ever encountered by far. In fact by bathroom wall smells better than I do this sprayer is so bad! When they re-formulated MPG, and went from 90ML. bottles to 100ML. These were also some of the worst bottles I encountered. More than a few bad sprayers, and went right back to the vender.

The original Bulgari Black bottle (hockey puck) had a horrible atomizer. The two bottles I owned never worked properly. Both would fizzle out the juice weak stream style instead of actually atomizing.
I still have one that is half full, one day I plan on transferring the remaining juice. I have noticed that the current bottle uses a different design.

OT, but...

I wovn't bvy anything from Bvlgari becavse the stvpid "V" thing wovld throw me into an vncontrolable rage whenever I see it!

The Perry Ellis Anniversary Edition of the Original, sometimes it works well other times it dribbles, LOVE the Scent.

Top Bottom