What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 10 - Sunday Apr 16

"...'Cause I'm the Taxman! Yeah, yeah!"
Okay it is time for the everyone to pay the Lathermeister's Shaving Kit Tax. "One for you, nineteen for me!" All required hardmilled soaps and creams may be sent to:
The Lathermeister
c/o The Shaving Mecca of the Midwest
Central Oklahoma Wet Shaving and Breakfast Club
:wink2:

Have a good week everyone and even though those Federal taxes must be postmarked by the 17th of April, the Lathermeister takes all contributions at any time!:lol:

Thanks to my recent foray to San Francisco!

Nancy Boy shave cream
Nancy Boy hand lotion
Nancy Boy laundry detergent
Nancy Boy "Butch" cologne
Nancy Boy "Fem" perfum (for my lovely wife)
Nancy Boy soaps (3 scents)
Nancy Boy shampoo
Nancy Boy hair gel
Nancy Boy moisturizing cream (freebie--gotta love it)

from QED:
2 shave sticks, B&B and patchouli
shave brush holder
Vision leather pouch

SSLStudio.. said:
Im watching a CLOSE EYE on how many of the Derby Extra's you sell Ron ! offcourse you know I have to raise TAX ! on them... :biggrin:

How would the world look like without TAX and Shipping Costs... :thumbup1:

Had to get this nifty gadget for grooming the nose..an idea I got from Kyle...

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9506220487&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Good lord! that looks like a dremel. Dealing with nose hairs is a pain but I don't know that I'd wanna shove one of my power-tools up my nose. :eek:

Scootch said:
Good lord! that looks like a dremel. Dealing with nose hairs is a pain but I don't know that I'd wanna shove one of my power-tools up my nose. :eek:
Well Scootch ..its either you pull them out using your hands which I usually do,
getting tired of that, you can use a tiny sciscor which Im no way gonna go up my nose with cuz im not too patient , next best thing is for example blasting your nose hairs with frequency like electrolyses to fully wipe out the hairs im not a favour of that Emjoi makes a machine like that specially for men.

Gimme power tools (uhhrghh urghhh ) noise like Tim the toolman taylor...

My first high quality brush and a couple of creams just came, the old C&E brush I've used for 6 years is officially retired.

CraigK

proxy.php

Scootch said:

The way I see it, I have one of two options:

1.) Stick power tools in my nose to trim unsightly hair.

2.) Learn how to whip a lather up with this stuff, because my nose can get more densely packed than a Vulfix.

The power tool seems like the least offensive choice.

CraigK said:
My first high quality brush and a couple of creams just came, the old C&E brush I've used for 6 years is officially retired.

CraigK

proxy.php

Neat brush Craig!! Emperior's are one of those fantastic brushes that seldom go noticed because everyone is so caught up with spending $500+ on silly high, upland, super silvertip brushes! Cool brush... most certainly stands out! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Door Bell rings..... who's there?

Package? package who ? Package from Obsessis .... DAMMMMMMMMMN

I asked for a simple feather sample he brings a truckload of stuff :thumbup1:

I was cleaning the refridgerator of the Kitchen..Arggggh cant handle the curiosity break open the package ->>>>>>>>>>> :biggrin:

-Feather blades
-Swedish Gillettes
-Will G 3.5Oz Soap blend #37 (citrus)
-Will G a/s lotion Nr37 (all full all new both Will G's )
-Pacific shaving oil 15ml full.

6 plastic buckets of the following samples of cremes

- Trumpers Violet
-Taylor's Advocado
-Nancy boy
-T&H 1805
-Aloe 80 gel
-Corn Huskers Lotion.

Two tiny bottles of
- Rosehip seed oil
- Jojoba Oil

- 2 Oz bottle full with Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel with Aloe

Thanks Joseph needed that today.. wasnt going to shave but I cant resist the Feather and T&H 1805.. Gotta shave today....... :lol: :lol:

crackstar said:
Joel, I see you have Commando, and the regular and lemon Arko creams and the soap sticks! Way to go, buddy!
Enjoy!

Jeff :wink:

Jeff,
I've had them for a few days, have a few other Arko products as well :smile:

SSLStudio.. said:
Door Bell rings..... who's there?

Package? package who ? Package from Obsessis .... DAMMMMMMMMMN

I asked for a simple feather sample he brings a truckload of stuff :thumbup1:

I was cleaning the refridgerator of the Kitchen..Arggggh cant handle the curiosity break open the package ->>>>>>>>>>> :biggrin:

-Feather blades
-Swedish Gillettes
-Will G 3.5Oz Soap blend #37 (citrus)
-Will G a/s lotion Nr37 (all full all new both Will G's )
-Pacific shaving oil 15ml full.

6 plastic buckets of the following samples of cremes

- Trumpers Violet
-Taylor's Advocado
-Nancy boy
-T&H 1805
-Aloe 80 gel
-Corn Huskers Lotion.

Two tiny bottles of
- Rosehip seed oil
- Jojoba Oil

- 2 Oz bottle full with Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel with Aloe

Thanks Joseph needed that today.. wasnt going to shave but I cant resist the Feather and T&H 1805.. Gotta shave today....... :lol: :lol:

i'd just like to point out that I pretty much rule.

Top Bottom