What's new

****Soap for Hope **** Updated! Please see post #161 for the winner

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
At B&B, when we look through this Keyhole, this is what we see...

full

We also see a bowl of the elusive La Toja Manantiales Soap. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

full

:drool: :drool: :drool:

And HOPE is the reason why we are offering you the opportunity to own this bowl of La Toja Manantiales Soap.

That's Right. HOPE . At B&B, weHOPE to reach our goal of raising $10,000.00 for the Susan G, Komen Foundation. We are doing this to honor the life of Sue Moore as well as celebrating all the Mothers the world over in observance of Mother's Day.

So without further ado and to commemorate Mother's Day as well as remembering our friend, Sue Moore, we here at B&B proudly present to you:
:a50: :a50:
:a50::a50: "Soap For Hope " :a50: :a50:
:a50: :a50:

AND NOW FOR THE RULES BY BOB SWERSKI

full

"DA RULES"

- All we ask is that you make a donation ($20 minimum please. We will utilize the B&B Code of Honor) to the Susan G. Komen Foundation using your B&B username. While making your donation, under the section entitled: "Gift Information", you will see a section for "Recognition Name".

Please enter your B&B username in the "Recognition Name" section so that your B&B username will show up in the Donor List.

Your actual name will not appear in the Donor List unless you use your actual name in the section for "Recognition Name". :huh: C'mon B&B'ers, it ain't rocket science. :biggrin:

- After you make your donation please post in this thread with the words: I gave to Soap For [URL="http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1120&pxfid=149874"]Hope[/URL]. The winner will be selected at random through random.org on or about June 15th. The number of your post in this thread will be the number you are assigned so please post only once (any duplicate posts by one member will be removed.)

- By making this donation you will be eligible to win this hard-to-obtain soap.

Help us help the Susan G. Komen Foundation in the fight against breast cancer as well as continuing to raise awareness.

By clicking on the word HOPE anywhere in this post and making a donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation using your username and posting in this thread, you will be eligible to win.

But Wait! There's more. :yesnod:

Well.... We're Waiting!!!
full

Okay. Okay. This is a tough crowd.
full

And if you need your own keyhole when using this soap, if you win, you will also receive this:​

An Original Somerset Simpson Keyhole 4 in Best

full

full

full

full

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

That's right, Bluto.​

Along with the hard-to-find La Toja soap you will also receive another hard-to obtain item. This Simpson Keyhole 4 in Best is a brand new-in-box Somerset brush. That's right. A brand new Somerset Simpson with all of its lampe black glory.​

So there you have it. Soap for HOPE is the Key.​

So let's band together (2 or 3 band, it doesn't matter) as only the B&B community can and show our badger pride :badger: :badger: :badger: by helping to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and help them to continue the wonderful work they are doing.

So won't you please make a contribution now?

Help us reach our goal. WeHOPE you will join us. :a29:

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I gave to Soap for Hope.

This is great, guys.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOW THIS TO BE THE LAST ENTRY.

You must lessen my chances of winning

Last edited:
I gave to SOAP FOR HOPE.

I am happy to do so, it is a good cause. And sure, I will enter the drawing too! Thank you B&B.

Regards, Todd

I Gave to SOAP FOR HOPE :thumbup1:

I lost my Mother to breast cancer and I "fly" the pink ribbon on my classic Mustang at every car show.

B&B is doing a good thing here people :thumbup1:.

Thanks,

Top Bottom