What's new

Vitos

Hi everybody:

I'm really getting a thing going on for Italian products at the mo, particularly colognes, shaving soaps, creams etc. I've noticed a UK vendor beginning to stock Vitos products and would like to find out if the colognes are any good as well as the shaving creams and soaps?

Bumping an 18mos old thread, as it had no answers.

I am also interested in any feedback on the Vitos atomisers from IB and how the scents are and if they last.

I have no colognes as it is, so was wondering if any of these are worth picking up. They are cheap ($12/120ml), but not sure how they are regarded on here.

Vitos "aftershaving" aftershave is the finest "barbershop powder" scented a/s I have found,and a real throwback to earlier tonsorial parlors.The "ice" and "mentolo" are very nice as well.The others are good,but have a synthetic afternote to them.The bottles are thick and heavy,nice for re-use.The labels suck..IMHO as always !

+1 on malocchio's post. But I don't think Vitos after shaving would qualify as a cologne. It smells great but, like lots of aftershaves, the fragrance fades rather quickly. For me anyway. I use it, but I always add an edt too. I've worn Habit Rouge with Vitos. YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme would be good, too.

thanks guys. i am new and fresh to fragrances, so am just learning, but i think it's going to make a dent in my paypal :sleep:

Top Bottom