What's new

Orange Monster

I love those.. I think I read somewhere ,but couldn't find it, that the case can be sent somewhere and be made black somehow? Anyone have a link or two or suggestions?

thanks

Get a hold of Harold "Yobokies" Ng via one of the popular watch fora. He does good work at fair rates. Harold is one of the more prolific Seiko modders and treated my Monster well. On the right is the exact watch he worked on for me:

He swapped the bracelet, dial, hands, and crystal, applied his own brew of lume, and titanium-blasted the whole thing.

Last edited:
Get a hold of Harold "Yobokies" Ng via one of the popular watch fora. He does good work at fair rates. Harold is one of the more prolific Seiko modders and treated my Monster well. On the right is the exact watch he worked on for me:

He swapped the bracelet, dial, hands, and crystal, applied his own brew of lume, and titanium-blasted the whole thing.

Yobokies has a sterling reputation at watchuseek.

BTW: Nice watch. :thumbup1:

Yobokies has a sterling reputation at watchuseek.

BTW: Nice watch. :thumbup1:

Nice job but doing mods like that and PVD are like winter and summer. The PVD can only be done by outfits that have the incredibly expensive equipment to do it. I have heard of guys getting it done and it costing several hundred bucks. How much does that outfit in England charge for a treated Rolex?

true, i seen his (Seiko Boy” reversed, yobokies) work before at other watch forums pmwf..heres his pics / site link.....http://www.yobokies.com/

I need to find an Orange Night Monster..

proxy.php

I'm new here and already in trouble. I LOVE orange on watches and I love the look of this thing! Would be interested in a group buy as well.

Top Bottom