What's new

My 2nd Canadian Newbie PIF

Well, I was just notified that I am one of the lucky recipients of Penmanship's razor blade PIF, so I though now is the time for my 2nd Canadian Newbie PIF.

So, up for grabs is a humble blade sampler. I am giving away a mix pack of ten blades to a new Canadian member. The only criteria is that you are Canadian, relatively new to B and B, and have not tried a whole lot of different blades.

I will pick a winner , at random, again I will get my kids to pick a number or something, in the next few days once I feel I have a good selection to choose from.

The blades included are:

2 feathers
2 Treet Classic
2 Star Plus (made by Treet)
1 Nacet Platinum
1 Vidyut Super-Max
1 Dorco
1 Super Stainless

So good luck, and here is a pick of the sample pack.

Good morning. Thanks for doing this kind gesture!
I'm relatively new and still have only tried 3 brands that came with my modest sampler back in December.
I'm happy to see the 3 (Derby, Astra and Lord) are not in your roundup.

Cheers :thumbup1:

Ok, 1 last bump for these blades, if there is no one else, I will pick one of you 3 gentlemen tomorrow at some and get these out.

Thank you for much for offerign this pif btw, my first message was short as I was in a rush.

I never saw anything like this on a forum and it's amazing because it helps people like me who are new to wetshaving try lots of different products as there are so so so many options.

So Thank you!

Ok guys, I ran this through my panel of judges (my 2 kids) and after a lengthy discussion about user names, they decided they thought pinter was the funniest of the 3 names in the hat. So with that said, pinter, you are the winner of this meager blade sampler. PM is heading your way for your sipping info. Congrats!

I replied to the PM and I just want to thank you again. Sorry this PIF wasn't more popular but I am glad I won as I get a chance to try some different blades. I shall do a PIF one day also to maybe help a newbie DE shaver like this is helping me.

Thanks

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom