What's new

Under arm deodorant

What do you suave gentlemen use?

For me Degree was doing the job, until I got a travel size old fashioned Speed Stick in a pre made dopps kit. I gotta admit, the plain old, .94 cents a stick Speed Stick smells better and works well.

I live in a very sweaty place and my ummm... manlihood, yeah that is a good word, can be profound. So I need serious product.

Dry Idea, unscented. I have used this exclusively for at least 10 years now, won't use anything else. I lived in South Florida for a long time, hot and humid there too, and it did the job.

I've tried a few different products. I always end up going back to Speed Stick. I can't beat it for the price. However, it's only a deodorant, so if you want an anti-perspirant, it won't do you much good.

Right Guard deo in the big brown can. I don't like antiperspirants unless it's going to be really brutal outside.

Have you tried an Alum block? It has no scent, but it also keeps scent away for a long time. Might not work if you sweat a lot. I'll find out if it ever warms up.

I see it in the natural food store as crystal deodorant. That may have a scent, I don't know.

Right Guard deo in the big brown can. I don't like antiperspirants unless it's going to be really brutal outside.

+1 on the Right Guard but I will avoid antiperspirants at all costs. The Right Gaurd deodorant is the only thing I've found that will work for me and that I like.

Oddly, I have also had people ask what type of scent I was wearing, because they liked it so much. While only wearing RG, not even AS added to the mix :blink:

I use the gel kind. I cant stand the greasy fealing of sticks.
I tried switching to aluminum free for a while but it was just to sweaty. Although the alum. Ones make my pits itchy. Aaah

Any of the clear Thai deodorant sticks work great for me. I tend to sweat like crazy with any exertion, and I find these to work on both odor and wetness. :thumbup1:

proxy.php

Top Bottom