What's new

*New *Forest ~ Tubby 1

I have just taken delivery of this new brush, and it's a beauty, stiff enough to work with the hardest of soaps, yet very soft on the face.

Hasn't shed many hairs breaking in neither.

I have an old beige lump of p160. Now my best shavemac would struggle with it, yet this tiny tubby whipped it up in seconds, i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

Just a touch softer with a bit less backbone and it would be perfect.

Can't post pics as it's a bit late in the day, but i can tomorrow if anyone is interested?

It does come up a bit small, if you're that worried id choose a tubby 2.

Anyway i'll post a picture up tomorrow, next to say a stick of arko or similar just so you have an idea?

Bandg - Yeah apparently fido says it will, so it'll be ideal when it does. It's a tiny little brush that really impressed me.

Pics of it in bloom will be up tomorrow evening, when i've had me shave.

Just really amazed at how it whipped up my p160, i thought that soap was a lost cause, clearly not.

Interested. This is one brush I have my eye on, though I'm worried about size.

Custom in best badger, bear in mind it's a dried up lump of soap.

Anyway pics later, when i've had me shave.

And here it is, in bloom with my other admittedly dry brushes.

Also my first time using 'the fat'

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very good, it's quite weighty but not tiring and allows you to really get to grips with the brush when whipping up a lather.

Last edited:
I see you got the ebony handle also-I have the Tubby 2 and I believe that is the best handle out of all my other brushes.

marty

Yeah it's lovely, has a good solid feel to it.

In the famous words of mantic.

I won't endorse it, but you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands :tongue_sm

Hmm... I might have to try one. I'm a little worried about them being too big but I might give it a shot anyway.

Top Bottom