What's new

Tried Superior 70 today.

Follow up to maxzoron's thread.

My wife needed a couple of more dollars to get free shipping from Walgreens, so I ordered a bottle.

Wow! I lost 10 pounds, don't need my glasses anymore, and look 10 years younger! Well, that's what I expecting after reading about it on Walgreens' site.

Seriously, I just don't know. It has 65% alcohol but didn't sting much and didn't seem to dry my skin as I had expected. I don't know what the ingredients are since they aren't printed on the bottle. The scent is different, for lack of a better description. It didn't seem very strong when I applied it, but I could smell it a little stronger when it dried. It wasn't overpowering and didn't last a long time. The scent change once applied. It kind of has a sweeter smell than the bay rums I have. I'm not wild about the scent, but neither was I when I first started using Master Bay Rum. Now I go through Master Bay Rum like crazy. Maybe it will grow on me. For $2, I didn't waste any money. Not a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

I wish it came in a different bottle. The top is wide opened.

Last edited:
Follow up to maxzoron's thread.

My wife needed a couple of more dollars to get free shipping from Walgreens, so I ordered a bottle.

Wow! I lost 10 pounds, don't need my glasses anymore, and look 10 years younger! Well, that's what I expecting after reading about it on Walgreens' site.

Seriously, I just don't know. It has 65% alcohol but didn't sting much and didn't seem to dry my skin as I had expected. I don't know what the ingredients are since they aren't printed on the bottle. The scent is different, for lack of a better description. It didn't seem very strong when I applied it, but I could smell it a little stronger when it dried. It wasn't overpowering and didn't last a long time. The scent change once applied. It kind of has a sweeter smell than the bay rums I have. I'm not wild about the scent, but neither was I when I first started using Master Bay Rum. Now I go through Master Bay Rum like crazy. Maybe it will grow on me. For $2, I didn't waste any money. Not a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

I think the ingredients are just alcohol and bay oil.

Top Bottom