What's new

Welcome to? Who? or "Whats in a name"?

I can't read those Asian characters. I think it has something to do with a goose, but I can't be sure. What's your name again? I didn't see it in your signature. :lol:

Ahh that my friend is the "official B&B Chop" it says Badger and Blade!

My screen name is my real name. I hope it's pretty obvious to everyone, so I don't use a signature.

I quit using nicknames, or alias, 12 years ago. Don't ask. (but it involved a girl. :biggrin: and college. and, obviously, the internet)

The signature needs work, but it should suffice for the time being.

your signature: answer to "Robert," "Bob," and sometimes to "hey you.", made me laugh.

It reminded me of a simillar line by Moe of the Simpsons: "I also go for "hey you, in the bushes".:biggrin:

Yep, changed it up a little but still is my name. This is how my two year old wakes me up in the morning( yes I know it is also from South Park:lol:)

Basic sig added, I'd forgotten to add one. I'll fancy it up and add more to my profile tomorrow at the airport.

All done!

Hey, that IS much better. The post just looks more complete. Now I'm going to go add a signature to every other forum I'm a member of. Thanks a lot for adding to the long list of things I'm anal about. :)

Done. I also updated my profile with more information. Of course, my daughter would give me bloody hell if she knew - 'not internet safe behavior.' She's very obsessive with not giving out any identifiable information.

I will count on all you guys not stalking me now...:eek: (unless you ply me with a good scotch first. :w00t:)

Done. I also updated my profile with more information. Of course, my daughter would give me bloody hell if she knew - 'not internet safe behavior.' She's very obsessive with not giving out any identifiable information.

I will count on all you guys not stalking me now...:eek: (unless you ply me with a good scotch first. :w00t:)

You should stay out of the Speakeasy forum then!:w00t:

Top Bottom