What's new

Welcome to? Who? or "Whats in a name"?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
You're soooo old school:001_rolle Anyhoo, I changed my sig just for you.

Ditto. I've added my name to mine as well. Not that you couldn't have found that by looking at my profile ... but lots of people just leave their profile page blank ... that's MY pet peeve!

Because you asked so nicely :001_tongu.

Flaxorca has been my screen name for many many many years though, it is rare that I use anything else online nowadays... I don't real think about it much anymore... (I did add "Robert" to my Hall of Fame entry for those that dare to read behind a post :001_tongu)

Jim,
They all added the signatures to please you. Now that that is accomplished, everbody blank out your signature.:jump:

AA meetings begin with "Hello, my name is _______."

Just what are you insinuating here, Jim? :biggrin:
mmmnyer61 and I am a shaving addict!

YES!!

Um...

Hi, my name is Bob and I like old fashioned shaving...

Or something.

That works too...

Jim,
They all added the signatures to please you. Now that that is accomplished, everbody blank out your signature.:jump:

Just what I was thinking!

Marty

Ok I have added mine. I also would like for all posters to show where they are from. Just nosy.

I would agree with this...I am always curious about where folks are located...and it often helps when they discuss shipping/price issues with products.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Ok I have added mine. I also would like for all posters to show where they are from. Just nosy.

I would agree with this...I am always curious about where folks are located...and it often helps when they discuss shipping/price issues with products.

Yes please!! We don't need your address or anything, but country and state/province will certainly help!

Yes please!! We don't need your address or anything, but country and state/province will certainly help!

Let's not be shy. Put the city in therre too. BC is an very large place. If you told me Vancouver or Victoria, it would be even more helpful.

This is the only forum I have been very involved with, ever, on the internet and out of politeness early on I put my name in my sig, instead of signing each post individually like I did in the very early days. It is nice to know who you are dealing with.

First post in over a year, but I have lurking like the shaving junkie this place has made me!
More to come ... just gotta shave first.

Mason

Top Bottom