What's new

Band Razor Love

DClassis has been constantly posting on his use of Schick Band Razors and how good they are. I too am in love Band Razors. :tongue_sm so I thought I would start this thread on Band razors. I have a guarded, dam near lifetime supply of Schick band razors. The band carts hold up great after all these years and still provide nice shaves. I prefer the Schick adjustable band carts. :tongue_sm I still consider them SE razors, albeit razors with one long rolled up blade. Who else besides DClassic and I have love for the Band Razors.

You know, I never had the pleasure...When they originally came out I was sooo into my Schick Injectors that I never even thought about trying one...But now after hearing what DC has to say, I believe they must be capable of delievering great shaves...And I do tend to think of them as single-edge razors...Even the single-edge Wilkinson bonded...

Admitedly both are cartridge razors, but they ARE single-edge carts...and if they shave well...Then they are devoid of the silliness that came to be associated with cartridge razors later on...At this time I believe Gillette and Schick were trying to be innovative, to capture more of the market, but they still had our best wishes at heart....

I share the same feelings in trying to stock-pile, and my fear for the future of the availability of the injectors I need...So I can sympathize with what the lovers of band razors must be going through...And this thread is a very hip idea...And maybe we can hype these razors a little bit and help connect the cats with the razors to the sources of cartridges...And to other users for, support , info, and fellowship...Best of luck...You guys should share pics and info with everybody down at the party on: Schick type E
After all ,they are single-edges...

Top Bottom