What's new

Queen Charlotte Soaps

My order from QCS was waiting for me when I got home today and now I must decide what to try first! For bath soaps I got Celestial Woods, Lavender, Rose and Greed Irish Tweed type.

Shave cream samples are Key Lime, Lavender, Rose Otto, Vostok and Provence. Also included was a small sample of Queen Charlotte cream:lol:

Being new to creams and haven't had a lot of different creams, what other cream does Queen Charlotte smell like or is it a one of a kind? Unfortunately I am a little stopped up so I can't get a good scent?

What to do what to do?

By the way, service was great!!! I ordered Wednesday night received it Saturday!

Tom

My order from QCS was waiting for me when I got home today and now I must decide what to try first! For bath soaps I got Celestial Woods, Lavender, Rose and Greed Irish Tweed type.

Shave cream samples are Key Lime, Lavender, Rose Otto, Vostok and Provence. Also included was a small sample of Queen Charlotte cream:lol:

Being new to creams and haven't had a lot of different creams, what other cream does Queen Charlotte smell like or is it a one of a kind? Unfortunately I am a little stopped up so I can't get a good scent?

What to do what to do?

By the way, service was great!!! I ordered Wednesday night received it Saturday!

Tom

Id bust out that Irish Tweed..its a very nice scent. (havent tried theirs but have used other brands with that scent before)

How did the QCS creams perform?

their stuff is top notch. in fact i dont think ive ever seen a complaint yet.

and no im not affiliated with them even though i am in NC also.

Id bust out that Irish Tweed..its a very nice scent. (havent tried theirs but have used other brands with that scent before)

I ordered some of it this morning. I got all creams and promptly noticed that they released the soap at the same time I placed my order. Matt generously let me change my order :thumbup:

Top Bottom