What's new

Tabac back in stock at QED

It looks like QED has Tabac back in stock; I checked the website out last night and the "out of stock" notes were gone. I made sure to order mine (and a tube of Musgo Real) before you guys grabbed it all! I got email notice this morning that it shipped already.

With the Proraso I've already got along with the Tabac and the Musgo Real, I'll have in my closet what, for no reason I can discern, has become in my head some sort of holy triumvirate. These were the three I really wanted, based on descriptions.

Thanks for the heads up! I've been monitoring the QED site for this product. Now that it is back in stock, I realize that I can't seem to figure out just how to place it in the shopping basket. Perhaps an e-mail is required?

I had plans for a QED shave stick and Taylor's avocado cream to accompany the Tabac. But...then you mention the Musgo Real cream. I guess I need to search and find the skinny on that product. I did see it is from Spain. Musgo/Magno any relations other than the country or origin?

Now that it is back in stock, I realize that I can't seem to figure out just how to place it in the shopping basket.

Some of the items work with the shopping basket and some don't. What you do is put the shopping-basketable (?) items in your shopping basket, start through the check-out, and before finalizing it there will be a comments area. In that comments area, put in the other items you want. The total cost displayed then will not be correct, of course, but Charles will handle it at his end.

Top Bottom