What's new

Oh, the irony!

Just now, I was browsing this forum while listening to the TV, and an ad for the Fusion ProGlide came on. I didn't even bother looking up. Maybe Gillette should think about making straights.

"Introducing the new, Gilette Straight Trident, the only straight-razor with three continuous cutting-edges mounted in a special, rubber, non-slip handle and conveniently angled to provide the best and smoothest shaving experience! Easy to clean and store, the Gillette Trident straight-razor comes complete with an imitation leather strop and can be sharpened on our new Staysharp honing-stone made in China and specially imported by Gillette!"

...Yeah, that'll sell like hotcakes.

Legion

Staff member
The scary thing? You would all probably buy one, and so would I. :blushing:

If Gillette, with it's manufacturing powers, and quality control for blade steel made that, and with real carbon fiber scales? I guarantee it would be a sweet razor. They never would though. There's nothing to throw away and replace.

Last edited:

If Gillette, with it's manufacturing powers, and quality control for blade steel made that, and with real carbon fiber scales? I guarantee it would be a sweet razor. They never would though. There's nothing to throw away and replace.

They could throw away all their cartridge manufacturing equipment... Better them than me :w00t:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Solution;

View attachment 163063

Top Bottom