What's new

Tak's Hall of Fame entry

*drumroll* Who needs a royal wedding when you've got this guy?

Hey, wait! Where are you all going! Awww, I'm alone again :(

Username:
Tak

What is your real name?
Stephen

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Tak, Steve, I answer to 'hey you' or 'that guy', as due to a hearing impairment from birth I often miss the initial, quieter summons.

Where do you live?
just out of Columbia, SC

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Nursing student waiting for a slot in the clinical courses, and hoping all my book-learning doesn't rot before then! :p

What is your favorite shave setup?
As of now, nothing. I'm *just* starting and still use my Mach 3. I'm enjoying whipping up my own lather though, and it's silly how much an improvement over Barbarsol a good soap makes even with the Mach 3. I plan on diving into straight razors shortly.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Boardgames (my stash at http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/theTak) cigars and pipes, but I don't vibe with the whole snobbery thing some smokers do. Smokes are either 'like' or 'don't like', and price rarely has anything to do with that!

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I fish sometimes. And by fish I mean 'sit most of the day with a cooler of beer and a few cigars and fish', not this 'catching' business some people talk about...

Please let me know if I can be of service, gentlemen. This site has been a wealth of knowledge (whippeddog.com is the find of the century, found here!) and I feel I may never be able to repay that.

Cheers

Welcome, I am on the same page as you are on fishing, if you catch something, then you have to clean it, store it, cook it.... just too much trouble
ken

Stephen, welcome to the Hall. I think a lot of the time I spend here is fishing, sometimes with beer sometimes without. It's all fun.

Top Bottom