Thread: Say hello to my newst baby/winter beater/outdoor weekend warrior

Default Say hello to my newst baby/winter beater/outdoor weekend warrior

I've wanted a Jeep for a very, very long time and when this one came along I could not say no since it was practically everything I was looking for and the price was definitely right.

1994 Jeep Cherokee, Red, 4 door, Straight Six, 5 speed, tow package.

She has her share of dents and dings but I think that adds to the character and I don't want something pristine that I plan on taking out camping.

First order of business (after getting it regsitered and such) will be a bath followed by getting a new radio to repalce the cassette deck that is in it. Then a roof rack.

Oh, and this thing shifts waaaaaaaaaay different than my BMW. I'll leave it at that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 660A0074.JPG  
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein

Images

it's a Jeep thing....you wouldn't understad...

wanna a licencse plate frame from a brother BB guy from his dealership...Randy and I will both send you one...put one in front and one in back.....

mark tssb
    "BE SURE TO WATCH FOR ME ON THE GRAND OL' OPRY...I AIN'T THERE YET, BUT YOU CAN WATCH FOR ME...

BE SURE TO VISIT THE BARBERSHOP FOR THE LATEST INFO ABOUT NOTHING... ...IT'S HABIT FORMING

FACEBOOK: be a friend

Sure! I'll PM you my address.

Thanks!

BTW, I joined 2 Jeep forums and I think I'm more confused than ever...
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mark the shoeshine boy View Post
    it's a Jeep thing....you wouldn't understad...

wanna a licencse plate frame from a brother BB guy from his dealership...Randy and I will both send you one...put one in front and one in back.....

mark tssb
    Why would Rob want to soil his new Jeep with your plate frame? Are you going to pay him to put it on a Jeep?