What's new

I came for an aftershave recipe...

...and I walked out with a new obsession for shaving.

I honestly didn't expect to become enamored for shaving, since it was always a chore to be endured, not a leisure activity for me. But one whiff of a shaving soap given to me about 3 years ago reignited memories of childhood haircuts, shaving mugs and talc.

I've already spent more time here in the past couple of weeks than I ever would've imagined, and I've spent more money on shaving-related objects this week than the last 10 years, maybe 20.

I offer my thanks for the wealth of info I've already received and my wishes for a comfortable stay on this forum.

G

Welcome to the B! Many of us found ourselves in the same position. Surprising. Invigorating. Sometimes expensive. Too much fun!

Read, Learn, Shave, Share!

Welcome aboard! It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement here & start making purchases!

Welcome aboard! It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement here & start making purchases!

Tell me about it. I'm already awaiting my first DE and small blade sampler from the Shaving Mall here! :laugh:

And thanks to everyone for the kind welcome. I really am picking up some great information that has already had a direct impact on my shaving, and that's just with a cruddy Gillette Sensor Excel.

Top Bottom