What's new

Ok I have a slight problem

Well I have acquired a taste for Vintage Gillette razors,In the last 4 weeks I have bought two Superspeed's and two Tech's,I bought an adjustable Slim before that.
Currently Bidding on a Red tip Superspeed and an English made Superspeed you can't tell that I like Superspeed's :lol:
I don't know what it is I just like finding good ones and buying them:thumbup1:

Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
The thread title says you have a problem, but then you post about buying and bidding on Super Speeds. When are you going to post on your problem?

Last edited:
The thread title says you have a problem, but then you post about buying and bidding on Super Speeds. When are you going to post on you problem?

+1. So what is the problem? Sounds like you are off to a great start to me. :lol: Enjoy your shaves.

Don

:w00t:rad is not a bad thing.i love my ss,all 20or so of them ,then thers the old styles,new styles,techs,.......so many razors so little beard

I was hoping to win that Red Tip Superspeed tonight on Ebay but it went for 63 pounds Sterling or around 105 dollars:tongue_sm

Problem? :confused1 Not a problem as long as you have the space for them. :laugh: Have not run across many razor I didn't feel were calling for me to take them home. Just remember, they deserve to be with someone who will put them to good use, not just someone looking to make a buck.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oh no I am pretty fond of shaving soaps too:lol:

soaps are the most insidious. "Oh, soaps are cheap", "soaps last so long", "good enough for the Duke of Edinburg, good enough for me" and "everyone is doing them". Yes, the bite seems gentle, but the bite is firm:lol:

20 razors?!?!

I have a fat boy, a superspeed, an old gillette travel razor, a futur, and a cobra classic, and i think i have too much.

The cobra is DEFINITELY too much :lol:

Top Bottom