What's new

How is Arko Shaving Cream - Extra Sensitive?

Arko Shaving Cream - Extra Sensitive:

proxy.php

http://www.amazon.com/Arko-Shaving-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1303609070&sr=8-1

It's Fragrance Free but some say they don't like the scent, I catch the faint aroma of Lavender and possibly citrus, the Cream can produce a good amount of slick lather and I get comfortable shaves with every use. This is one of three creams I will use in rotation with my Tabac SOAP, which is my #1 choice. The other two creams are La Toja Sensitive and a Turkish version of Old Spice, both of these have an EXCELLENT SCENT and provide a slick lather.

As a national product I used it lots of times. I will say its one of the worst smelling creams out there. Snythetic, not attractive lavander like scent. Really bad to me, but some like it somehow.

But for properties, its one of the best arko creams too, if not the best. Really does what it says on the box. Leaves the skin more moist, smooth, and calm.

So If you can bear with the scent awesome performance for the price, but not for my nose. Still it could be tried for once at least.

I bought two tubes of it and I found it didn't agree with my skin. Like mftoms said, there's a faint lavender scent. You've got a PM.

I bought two tubes of it and I found it didn't agree with my skin. Like mftoms said, there's a faint lavender scent. You've got a PM.

You may have better luck with La Toja sensitive, very nice lather and scent, if your stateside PM your Address for a Sample.

I have 10 tubes of this stuff horded in my bathroom ! I disagree with the turkish chap in reguards to the smell . It has a very , very , very slight hint of lavander mixed with aloe vera . Nothing at all to suggest artificial , or chemical sent imho . I think this is the best of the arko creams and i have them all :thumbup1: . either way , you can not go wrong with any of the arko , or most other turkish wet shaving stuff , its all good imho ! :thumbup:

It is reasonably good product. I like Arko maximum comfort much better. I have sensitive skin yet max comfort works great for me.

I consider the Arko Shaving Cream - Extra Sensitive to be a pretty decent product. Not luxurious like the T's, but it lathers well and easily, softens the whiskers, and gives good lubrication/slip. That's just what you want in a shave cream/soap.

It is a modest product at a modest price. Recommended.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom