What's new

Slow transition to wet shaving but I'm finally here

Hey guys! I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I had been shaving with a boar brush and cheap soap and dispoable twin blades for about two years. I finaly got fed up with the weak shaves and ingrowns last week and got a real kit. I'm now working with a pure badger brush, proraso cream, and a Progess with Merkur blades. I have to say thank you to everyone on the boards for helping me choose products and inch me forward with all the great info (prior to joining the boards). I have shaved 3 times with my DE and so far I have had ZERO INGROWNS!!! This is pretty amazing for me because I usually get 2 or 3 bad ones a week. Anyway I'm excited to delv deeper into all that wet shaving has to offer and I'm pumped to be part of such a positive and cool community.

Welcome aboard. The first step is the most difficult- you will find plenty of support and loads of help here!

Welcome and I sincerely hope that you will enjoy the time you spend on B&B as much as I have... No question goes unanswered! You will find it to be a very enjoyable and resourceful site.

MS

Delighted to hear that it's working out for you. Stick with it! You might get a couple less-than perfect shaves over the next month, but at some point it will click and it'll all fall together.
-- Chet

Top Bottom