What's new

Kansas City get together

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Who would be interested in a KC meet up. If I get enough interest I will put something together.

i'd be up for a meet-up. sometime after mid-may might work best for me as i'm out of town next week and finishing up with the school year right after.

I might be in. I'm in the process of moving to Boston, MA, but if I'm still in KC when you schedule this, I'll come. Late May or early June and I'll probably still be here.

I'm definitely in. Since we're still in the planning stages I may as well throw this out there: Anybody interested in stopping by Boulevard as part of the meet-up? For that matter I would be I interested in checking out any other breweries or tobacconists anybody knows about. Maybe we can even round out the day with some KC BBQ.

Of course you local guys may not new into the more "tourist" type stuff. But maybe one of you might point those from out of town in the right direction.

Last edited:
It may be to early to say, but are we possibly gonna shoot for a weekend? For me a Saturday would be the best chance of me being able to make it. I assume this might be the case for most.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in :thumbup1:.

If you're looking for a good "man lair" to host it, the Outlaw Cigar Company is always a great man hangout.

Are you inviting Bigfoot??? There's probably not enough BBQ in KC for that...and I hear his table manners are terrible

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Are you inviting Bigfoot??? There's probably not enough BBQ in KC for that...and I hear his table manners are terrible

Last I knew he was living with Lou. Will he be able to make it?

I'd like to suggest that everyone in this thread update yourself in the B&B Google Map. Only kicker is you newbies will have to have 50 posts before it will let you update.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/vbgooglemapme.php

See my little pin down in the lower right corner?

Good idea....but I'm all the way at the bottom. :crying:

proxy.php

But this is still the closest meetup I have heard of yet so I am fine with 2-3 hours of driving. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom