What's new

Kansas City get together

If some aren't interested in the Blvd tour that's fine. We could always take an early or later tour and have the main "meetup" before or after. Party size is limited to 8, witch may or may not be a problem.

Info from the site:
Boulevard currently offers public tours at the following times from May 28th- September 4th.

Wednesday — 3 pm
Thursday — 1 pm, 3 pm
Friday — 11am, 1 pm, 3 pm
Saturday — 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm
Sunday — 12pm, 1 pm, 2pm, 3pm

The Brewery is closed the following days.
July 22 Plant Meeting

Overall Saturday would probably be the best day to meet. The tour has many more time-slots that day, many places might close fairly early on Sunday. Plus we are the least likely to conflict with work or religious obligations on Saturday. I am fine with, as some suggested, meeting at a coffeehouse or diner, but one of the mentioned cigar/shave stores would be my preference.

And thank you KcHighLife, I agree, let's get the ball rolling! :thumbup1:

Nick,

Are you alright?

I'm okay, thanks for asking. I was about 2 miles from the main path of the storm. Several friends/coworkers however, have suffered property damage ranging from a few broken windows and leaks all the way up to total destruction.

I just landed.

If any of you guys are out listening to a live band or having a cocktail this evening post the particulars!!

Yeah, I hope we can get back on track soon. Let's decide some times/dates that would work and maybe vote. I am assuming a Saturday would be best. I would imagine this week would be to soon and next weekend many will probably be busy blowing stuff up. So anybody cool with 9th, 16th, 23rd, or 30th?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
It is not derailed...but I have gotten really busy. I am free most Saturdays if someone else could plan it I should be able to be there.

Any of you gents/ladies planning to do the Food Truck Festival today and tomorrow? Look for the Mexican eating tamales and you'll find me.

Would love to meet some of you cool folks. More than happy to bounce over from Fort Leonard Wood. I'm not a beer guy, but am up for anything else.

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to B&B but have had a great mentor in TexanInKC. Would love to meet up - I live in Olathe.

The Boulevard Tour is awesome, but you've got to plan it months in advance. PLENTY of good beer to be had down in Westport...

Top Bottom