What's new

Truefitt and Hill for Mug

Was amazed to see that a quality soap maker gives a choice besides the wooden bowl and larger refill to people who use a mug. Truefitt and Hill has that so I've ordered 2 pucks $10.50 each shipping free in USA. Ordered from On The Fly. Also available on Truefitt and Hill website with 15% discount for B&B members. Haven't used their product yet but was looking for a reasonable soap at an everyday use price. Have AoS for relaxing days but too expensive for daily use.

Nice! I have never tried their soaps due to price. In my opinion, spending $23 + shipping for a refill is just way too expensive when other much cheaper, just as good if not better performers are out there. At this price point though, I'm definitely going to pull the trigger. Thanks for sharing.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
It's a great soap but remember the little mug soaps are only 2 oz or 57 g so the price savings isn't too substantial compared to the larger 100 g size (or other veggie soaps for that matter).

Price savings only a dollar or two. But, I do not have to buy a more expensive size and grate it to fit. It is nice that both refil sizes are available and you are not penalized for buying the 1/2 size.

Top Bottom