What's new

Shaving Supplies found in Queens NYC

Hi,
For everybody looking for some shaving supplies in NYC, there a place called Petruccelli.
There website is www.petruccellibeauty.com
They are a beauty,barber,nail, etc. Supply. Open to the public.
They are located in Whitestone NY.
There address is ...
133-20 Whitestone Exp.
Flushing, NY 11354
I have included some pics. They carry alot of Pinuad including Bay Rum on sale at $2.99 a bottle. They also carry the derby cream product line and arko shave soap.
They have an interesting shave set, that includes a brush, shave soap, and shaving mug.See pics for details.
They carry a shaving soap called William Marvy. Its a hard soap /puck, that smells like Cella (almound). I Haven't tried it yet, but will report back when I do.
If your in the area give them a try.
Everyone have a Happy Easter.

Last edited:
That is a great find, lots of quality products that can be bought locally. I only wish it was within driving distance of me.

Its great to have it local. The Arko is $1.29 each. I think the prices are pretty good. I have never heard of the William Marvy shave soap. I bought a few and will PIF them to members here at Badger and Blade. This way we can get some feedback on them.
They also carry Barbacide.

Thanks Luc, its good that everyone can find the stores with shave products near them. The store locator is a great thing to have.
Thanks again :001_smile

Wow, nice find. I go to the BJ's in White stone Queens all the time, Now i can drop my wife off while she shops at College Point Mini Mall and i can swing by there, Thanks for the Find Debrushman :thumbup1:

Petruccelli's carry a small variety of DE blades and some inexpensive DE razors as well as the faux straight razors. Barbers towels also.

You can get gallon size shampoo base here for only a few bucks that makes 8 gallons of shampoo.

I hope everyone can use the info. Places with wetshaving supplies are hard to find. The Badger and Blade store located is great to have.
When I go next time, i'll get a list of blades and razors they carry. Pics will be provided if I can get them.
Best thing is they have plenty of parking in there own private lot. So this way you don't hurt your back carrying all those bags of shaving supplies to your car :001_smile

I saw Lucky Tiger brand on the shelves, I was wondering if it was any good. They have plenty of it, it was near the Derby shave creams.

Is that witch hazel? Looks like windshield washer fluid. I'll take a gallon and one of those neck dusters. My neck's been quite dusty of late. Looks like a nice shop.

Top Bottom