What's new

update

Haven’t posted on here in awhile and I wanted to share something new…new to me, not to most of you. I’ve been using nancy boy for awhile. I was down to my last little bit and knew I had to order more and something got me to thinking and wondering if there was something else…something a bit cheaper. I looked throughout the website, I look at a few youtube videos and came across proraso. Long story short, I found it on ebay and amazon. Longer story short, I found c.o. bigelow. I clicked the buy now button and something stopped me from finalizing the purchase. And I’m glad I did. I found out I could get it at bath and body works for the same price minus shipping and waiting. Went there the next day. They had it on sale, buy 2 get 1 free. I did thinking if I didn’t like it I could sell it on ebay. Got home, read the recipt and it said that if I wasn’t satisfied I could return it, even better. I tried it the next day. LOVED IT!!!. tried it day 2…LOVED IT!!! after work that day I went back and bought 2 more and got 1 free. So now I have 6 of them. And yesterday my order of proraso pre-shave and aftershave came. Used them today and it was great. They have a great scent and leave a nice cooling effect. I followed the advice of geofatboy on youtube.

I’m far from an expert at DE shaving but proraso/c.o. bigelow is great stuff. And it seems that a tube will last quite a while.

Now I’m trying to find a new cologne. The one I’ve been using for 5 years, acqua di gio, has doubled in price…and that’s from an online discount cologne store. I hear a lot of good things about tabac, but I really need to smell it first. So I have to find a brick and mortar store that sells it so I can sample it. I’m even tempted to buy it directly from amazon.com without sampling it. I don’t know.

I could do with finding a deal on proraso like that! I'm almost through my first tub after 3 months or so of almost daily use :blink:

Top Bottom