What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

Isn't that kinda what this is?

That's what I thought it was as well.

Next year will be 10 years for me. I started out in Union #5 and currently reside at Solomon #36.

My buddy is getting ready to join. Because of that, his father is making moves to get off the inactive roster and back into regular membership.

As far as my family goes, I'm the only Mason. However, my youngest brother wants to join. I told my father that with father son initiations becoming popular, we were going to get him fitted for an apron. He made a non committal Humph.

Hey Brothers!

I finally got my membership transferred after moving to Missouri. I'm now a member of Corinthian Lodge, No. 265, A.F. & A.M. in Warrensburg, MO.

And our lodge just held elections last night, and I will be installed as the new Junior Deacon on 4 Oct.

Last edited:
Hey Brothers!

I finally got my membership transferred after moving to Missouri. I'm now a member of Corinthian Lodge, No. 265, A.F. & A.M. in Warrensburg, MO.

And our lodge just held elections last night, and I will be installed as the new Junior Warden on 4 Oct.

Congratulations, KJ! Enjoy your seat in the South.

Congratulations. I was invested as JD in my lodge in May. First degree in October so have a thing or 2 to learn. Hope you enjoy it! :)

LOL, I'm being installed on Oct 4th, and have two second degrees on Oct 5th! Plus, I have to relearn all my work after moving to a new state. Talk about a fire hose!

Great organization.....a lot of our country's history associated with the Masonic lodge....for me 30 years with Arcola Lodge 366....proud of it.

Congratulations. Unless your state is completely different, as JD you don't have anything much to do in the degree work. Focus on the opening and closing. That's when you are the most busy.

Congratulations. Unless your state is completely different, as JD you don't have anything much to do in the degree work. Focus on the opening and closing. That's when you are the most busy.
Under the UGLE (emulation working) junior deacon is not doing much in 2nd degree. Last year when we had 2 seconds we switched between so I was JD for the first one and SD for the second. It was great fun.

I've actually done JD last year though I was just a stand in, so hopefully it should be easier this year. :)

My brothers, just had to share my post installment photo.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444167709.479968.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong, as my knowledge is very limited outside of the Aus jurisdiction, would I be correct to say congrats to our new Bro.JD?

Top Bottom