What's new

Super Max Super Stainless

Hmm. 5000 blades at 6 shaves per blade. That suggests that rubberduck either plans to live a very long time or he is about fifteen years old.

Does anyone know if these are different blades or just revised packaging?
$image.jpg

$image.jpg

With all due respect to the OP, I hope he purchased the last of these blades that were ever made. They did not get along with my face.

Three of the Super-Max Super Stainless in the blue wrapper came with a sample pack I recently bought. I though the blade was very nice, and it lasted for about 7-8 shaves. I was impressed with the blade.

A packet of 10 V vidut blue super-max super stainless arrived today, i look forwardin trying them out tomorrow morning.

I tried a Super-Max Super Stainless in the blue wrapper recently.....
The 1st shave was ok, the 2nd shave was so-so and the 3rd shave was mediocre
I wasn't brave enough to try for a 4th shave or foolhardy enough to try another Super-Max Super Stainless blade !!

I don't know where I got these Super-Max Super Stainless Blue Plus blades from but I wish I hadn't. They reminded me of Shark. They were both sharp and rough (compare that to sharp and smooth); perhaps there are burrs on them after final production. Every time I shaved with them in my Qshave, I got cuts or scrapes. No thanks.

Top Bottom