What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game Round 2 Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official sign up. If you signed up in the original thread, you don't have to sign up here, but you can if you'd like to. I will keep sign up going for a week or so, then we choose our people.

If you are stumbling across this and it makes no sense to you go here:

Just for the record, I'm still in :) I'm already gathering a most wonderous pile of goodies for some lucky participant :) This is gonna be fun :)

Okay. I think I am going to relieve my RAD on some poor chap or chappette. Maybe. Or I cold send someone a nice box of dollar bills. Wouldn't that be nice.

I'm praying the luck of the draw gets me Ken (Probesport) this time. I've got some literature on the virtues of Microsoft office 2010 that I really think he should read.

Enriching lives, one Service Pack at a time.

And I am in. Woohoo! I cant wait. If we I get my name before the end of the month I'll be very happy as I can then send it out before I start moving house and county (which could otherwise delay my PIF sending a bit if we don't get names until May).

Bumpity Bump. I'm still in like Flynn. Man I figured more folks would be jumping at that chance to join this. C'mon, it's tons of fun.

proxy.php

Well... maybe not cookies, but we DO have Nutty Bars!!!

Default PIF: Giveaway Game
I don't have anything to give away for this PIF. YOU do. Here's the game. Need 20 people. You send a gift to one person. The person getting the gift has no clue what it is or who it's from. Send whatever you like. No post limits, no price limits, just fun.

Post your interest here in this thread. You'll be given a person's name and mailing address. You will send me via PM your delivery confirmation just to avoid any issues.

Simple as that. Get whatever you want as a gift. Big, small, shaving or non. Does not matter. The thrill will be in getting a gift and sending it to someone knowing they have no clue what they'll get or who it's coming from.

As a recipient you will post in this thread photos of the gift you got!

Okay, let's go!

Originally posted by rickboone1

Just in case people don't know what is going on

I know no one in particular was wondering, but I'm still in. I've got a thing or two already picked out for my lucky recipient. I hope you're weird like I am! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom