What's new

Bed, Bath, and Beyond

I was in my local Bed, Bath, and Beyond store and they have added a rather large grooming section. They have 4711, Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Aftershave, Clubman products, Real Shave Co, Everyman Jack, and Cremo Cream. I was extremely impressed with their having the harder to find items and at reasonable prices.

Sadly, not every BB&B has a good shaving section. In my area, the close store does not, but 10 miles farther is one that has it all.

I was in my local Bed, Bath, and Beyond store and they have added a rather large grooming section. They have 4711, Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Aftershave, Clubman products, Real Shave Co, Everyman Jack, and Cremo Cream. I was extremely impressed with their having the harder to find items and at reasonable prices.

I checked out the local BBB and picked up a tube of Cremo. I noticed they carry Gem SE blades and Wilkinson Classic DE blades.

They also have Kiss My Face shave creams (Unscented, Lime, Lavender, and Mint) but they keep them down a few aisles next to the women's hair coloring stuff - not sure what's up with that. The Alba stuff was right beside the KMF; haven't tried their shave cream but it's there.

Good prices on everything, too, although the KMF is cheaper at Kroger, but then again Kroger doesn't carry lime or lavender.

I checked out the BB&B in Buckhead (Atlanta), GA.

Not very large selection; Cremo, Pacific Have, VDH, 4711, King of Shaves, Real Shaving, and Everyman Jack.

All the usual A/S suspects. One surprise: The Veg!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I checked out the BB&B in Buckhead (Atlanta), GA.

Not very large selection; Cremo, Pacific Have, VDH, 4711, King of Shaves, Real Shaving, and Everyman Jack.

All the usual A/S suspects.
One surprise: The Veg!

BB&B is my source for the elixer! :w00t:

Don't know if it's elsewhere, but the BB&B in Schaumburg, IL has a couple of the older formulation shave creams (Peaches and Cream, Vanilla Earth) on clearance for $2.78 for the 11 ounce pump bottle.

Was at ours yesterday and they have zilch, nada. they have a couple of shelves of ladies foot creme or something but that's it.

Was at ours yesterday and they have zilch, nada. they have a couple of shelves of ladies foot creme or something but that's it.

Only the ones that have the big personal grooming sections have our stuff. Their store locator on the website indicates which stores have the complete section.

Areyou talking about the one on Broad near Gaskins? The one at Courthouse and Midlothian is much smaller, I thought they were closing because they had a temporary sign out front for a long time.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
thank to luvmysuper from him I know they have all these stuff :thumbup1:

Are you a connoisseur of the Lilac Ambrosia sir?
Good show!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that splashes on the Veg with me, Shall be my brother.

Are you a connoisseur of the Lilac Ambrosia sir?
Good show!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that splashes on the Veg with me, Shall be my brother.

thats right ,
for you , for me and for all who used Lilac Vegetal am splash my face right now with Lilac SALUD !:bayrum2:

My BB&B has absloutely nothing as far as shaving is concerned. I asked a salesperson if they had any shaving cream in hopes of getting some Bigelow and that person said no. It surprises me because it is as big as a supermarket.

My BB&B has absloutely nothing as far as shaving is concerned. I asked a salesperson if they had any shaving cream in hopes of getting some Bigelow and that person said no. It surprises me because it is as big as a supermarket.
Bath and Body Works (B&BW) carries Bigelow.

Bed, Bath and Beyond (BB&B) does not carry Bigelow. Some of the larger stores have a decent shaving section with brands like 4711, Lilac Vegetal, Pacific Shaving, Gillette DE blades, Bic Metal disposables, etc.

Don't worry, a lot of people get the two stores confused.

Same here, Nothing!!!!! Looked at me like I had lost my mind................. If you have a Body Works near you they have Bigelow. The one here in Louisville does............JR

Top Bottom