What's new

PIF - Active Duty / Veterans (Military) CONUS

This is my first formal PIF. I have done a few small private PIFs since being here and I have also been the recipient of a couple of private PIFs.
This is available to all active and veterans of the military. As long as you have a CONUS address where it can be shipped, you are good to go!! :thumbup:

I have totally converted to SE shaving and need to make room by moving some DE items and some other items that I just do not need.

Included is the following:

1. EJ DE89L in like new condition (used maybe 5 times, original box included)
2. 100 Feather New Hi-Stainless blades (10 individual packs of 10)
3. 1 pack of Shark Super Stainless blades (1 pack of 5 blades)
4. 1 pack of Israeli Personnas (1 pack of 10 blades)
5. 1 new bottle of Musgo Real Pre-Shave Oil (never used, in original box)
6. 1 bottle of Musgo Real AS (used twice)
7. 1 large tube of C.O. Bigelow (never used, in original box)

Just respond by posting "Count me in". As responses come in, each response will be assigned a number and put into a jar. The cutoff for entering will be 12:00 noon on Sunday, April 24, at which time my SWMBO will draw the winning number.

Good luck to all of you , but most important is that I will never forget the personal sacrifices you are making or have made for the rest of us !
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Im not a Veteran or active duty but I think this PIF ROCKS! My dad is a disabled viet nam vet and I love anything that honors vets and our armed forces.

Way to go man!

Marine Dad,

You just made my week. Don't count me in, as I have most of your PIF already, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It'll be a while before the smile on my face and the warm, fuzzy feeling goes away.

"Count me in"

Great PIF. i do not own the DE89L although i have seen one first hand and it's a beauty.

Thanks for the opportunity.

not actived duty, Retired

Please count me in!
That which I do not use will go to other veterans at the VA hospital where I work.

And thank you for the PIF and for your kind thoughts. Much appreciated, as I'm sure you well know.

Jeff

Don't count me in as I'm all stocked up.

But I might add, I Salute you and what you're doing. So much different from what I endured during the V/N era.

Bless you

jcwit

Awesome PIF Count me in did a few years in the AF and got MED Boarded.. I'd go back if they'd ever let me.

Please count me in. I'm always PIFing (is that even a word?) stuff to my Marines converting them from cartridges to DE.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Top Bottom