What's new

coconut soap and after shave?

Hi,

Any one know of a good coconut combo (shaving soap and after shave)?

I have tried the search function but, I keep getting a blank screen!

Thanks

I do not know of a coconut aftershave, but Trumpers coconut soap and lime skinfood might be a good combination.

You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up. You put the lime in the coco........................:biggrin1:

Joe over at the Italian Barber just introduced his line of Vitos soaps and one of them is coconut. Right now, he's selling 1kg packages but he says he'll sell smaller amounts when he can find a suitable, screw-lid package to break up the kilos.

He also has a Cacao soap under his own RazoRock brand. This is all brand-new stuff that Joe just released yesterday so nobody (except maybe Joe) has tried it. But... for $5.00 (sale price), there's not much to lose. I rather like his original RazoRock soap, finding it as good a latherer as Cella. Scent is a subjective matter.

http://www.italianbarber.com/p418/RazoRock-Cacao-Shaving-Cream-Soap-150ml/product_info.html

Saint Charles shave has a nice coconut cream soap. I think they have a matching aftershave milk as well.

I've had their coconut cream and wasn't blown away by it, but I do still have their coconut AS milk/lotion and that works pretty well. I have their lavender one as well and they smell rather nice.

The only decent coconut-like fragrance in a bottle I know of is Creed's Virgin Island Water. It smells like a fresh piña colada, and always makes me wonder if young Mr Creed doesn't like his parties a bit too much.

Top Bottom