What's new

$1 shipped First-Class Premium Cigar Sampler

From the site:
Cigars International said:
Insane introductory offer for new customers!

Where can you get 3 of the finest handmade cigars in the world for only ONE DOLLAR? Cigars International....CI is the nation’s largest and number one cigar retailer in America - hands down - with over 50 million handmade cigars in stock and aging in our massive 120,000 square foot warehouse humidor. Enjoy 3 of our most popular premium brand-name cigars delivered fresh to your door for just ONE DOLLAR. No strings attached, just 3 handmade cigars for a lousy buck! It’s a no-brainer! Once you experience the service, quality and freshness of Cigars International we know you’ll be back for more. Join CI Nation and find out why we are America’s #1 retailer of handmade cigars. Whether it’s golfing, fishing, barbecuing or just lounging, now is the time to savor a handmade cigar from CI.

proxy.php

The link for the deal - no affiliation, just passing it along....
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/Sar21

Nice. I ordered but it said "Backordered - Ships in IN STOCK" whatever the hell that means. Hopefully they send me those sticks. They are some of my favs.

Received mine also, biggest cigar bargain (cibargain?) I have ever purchased. 3 for $1, shipped?!? I have actually never tried any of these 3 particular cigars, but at $.33 each, it is hard to go wrong :thumbup1:

Cigar international is a great company, I got all my sticks from them at different time intervals and they have always been a pleasure to deal with. Oh and I ordered this sampler early this morning, I havent had any of these sticks yet...

Top Bottom