What's new

A celebration of the week April 11- April 17, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

firstly, I would like to apologise for falling asleep at the wheel last week and not posting a competition thread. I was on vacation and out of town for a few days but I really should have made a bigger effort.
Secondly, in place of a competition this week I would like to show a brief retrospective of some of the work of our Modest Moderator. Henry is one of the Gentlemen who initially caught my interest when I surfed through SOTD- the standard of his shaving and photographic output is phenomonal.

Please put your hands together! :a14::a14::a14:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I hope that you have all enjoyed viewing these photographs as much as I have. They are certainly inspirational!
After a couple of days back in the office, I have almost caught up and should be able to bring you the Weekly Competition again following Easter. Thank you for your understanding.

His photos are amazing, love the color, lighting,and the composition,plus his collection of straights alone is worth seeing in detail.

proxy.php

You make me want to be a better wetshaver :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. Congrats Henry. An honor and recognition that is well deserved and timely :thumbup1:

David: I applaud you for taking the effort for being the steward of the SOTD :thumbup:

David: I applaud you for taking the effort for being the steward of the SOTD :thumbup:

Thank you Robert, it is a pleasure. This is certainly one of the friendliest parts of the friendliest website on the internet and I really do enjoy hanging out with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom