What's new

Replating a DE razor

I have a NEW Gillette razor that has a brass razor head that I want to replate in chrome or something not gold/brass. All of my gear is not gold and my custom razor handle has a chrome insert.

I tried to trade this gold plated razor for a chrome plated or nickel razor head to no avail

Does anyone know of a plating service that does not have a minimum price to replate a razor head?

I think Reliable will replate parts at a cheaper price if it is combined with another razor or other parts. I recently sent off a Single Ring and two heads to get replated, but they haven't called me with the cost yet.

I may send some other parts to get replated in nickel, so you can send yours along with mine if I decide to do it.

I think Reliable will replate parts at a cheaper price if it is combined with another razor or other parts. I recently sent off a Single Ring and two heads to get replated, but they haven't called me with the cost yet.

I may send some other parts to get replated in nickel, so you can send yours along with mine if I decide to do it.

Sounds like a winner to me! Thank you!

Top Bottom