What's new

PIF Valet Autostrop

I received this in a PIF a few days ago and am passing it on for someone else to try. If you haven't tried an autostrop and would like to then you're in. Included are 5 Valet blades(4 used, 1 unopened), 1 feather blade loaded in the razor(used for 2 shaves), and 3 GEM SE blades that can be modified to fit(I opened one and modified it, but it hasn't been used). If you win I ask that you pay $10 for shipping, I don't want to lose(or make) any money off this. I'll end this once a good amount of people are in.

bump, it'll still go to one of these two if no one else wants in, but i'd like more people to make it more exciting. last time this was PIFed there was like 50 people in it

great pif, don't count me cuz, well um yeah...
plus i have one already anyway. so feather makes blades for it? or are they regular gem style SEs that you have to modify to fit?

Bear in mind there are at least 2 different Valets. One is the Autostrop, but there is another (I have one) that only has the Feather blades as an option. It pretty near impossible to modify a blade for it.

Top Bottom