What's new

Vintage brush dating

Is there such a site (like mr razor)? Boy, that would really be nice to find some vintage pics/dating on old Ever-Ready, Simpsons, Made Rite, etc. brushes! I saw an old Gillette brush on the 'bay recently and hadn't ever seen one of those before - wonder when they stopped making them? Be curious to hear what other members know. Maybe we could come up with a compendium amongst all of us? :w00t:

Last edited:
Vintage Brush Dating- sounds like an E Harmony spinoff for old men looking for old ladies who don't shave. I'm even grossing myself out!!:tongue_sm:blushing::lol:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
There is not one that I am aware of. The closest thing would be to cross reference listing in old Barber Supply catalogs, but I am not aware of an online digitized reference of those either. The next best solution is the old Sears and Roebucks Catalog. They can be referenced on the Ancestry.com website, but you have to be a member.

I would have thought someone here would have made a compilation. I don't guess that the companies, Ever-Ready or Made-Rite, ever had some sort of information.

Top Bottom