What's new

SBAD help

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Is there a support group for SBAD? No, not the kind of support you guys give, the kind that may relieve me of SBAD.

I swore that I'd never get another brush after my original Vulfix 2235 Super.

I swore that I'd never get another brush after I ordered my Rudy Vey LE

I swore that I'd never get another brush after I got my teak Croatian

I swore that I'd never get another brush after I got my Simpson PJ2

I swore that I'd never get another brush after I asked the Croatian to make me another one in ebony to match the teak

I swore that I wouldn't succumb and get Rudy Vey's Rooney Ali Baba

I succumbed all to easily

Is there any hope? Anyone?

Anyone? No? Well thanks a lot guys:tongue_sm

I think I'll go shave now.

Last edited:
I can't help I've got about 60 brushes and a couple in the mail :blush:

In my experience the best thing to do is to acknowledge you have SBAD and then just enjoy it :tongue_sm :biggrin1:

I've thought about visiting a shrink, but you can get two brushes for one hour, so...two brushes it is :lol:

For over a year I had one brush that I was very happy with. At one time I even remember thinking that my Rooney 3/1 Super was the only brush I would ever need. I don't know what happened but in the past 4 months I ordered 4 brushes. My shaving stash is depleted for now, so that should keep SBAD at bay for a few months until I can build it up again.

For over a year I had one brush that I was very happy with. At one time I even remember thinking that my Rooney 3/1 Super was the only brush I would ever need. I don't know what happened but in the past 4 months I ordered 4 brushes. My shaving stash is depleted for now, so that should keep SBAD at bay for a few months until I can build it up again.

Good News!:thumbup: You've just been pre approved for a (****insert institution here****) credit card, which will arrive shortly. Simply sign the agreement and return it to us to begin enjoying your new line of credit....
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers!

Ken

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.......

Rejoice in your SBAD as I believe that the cure is even more painful. :001_cool:

captp

I can't help I've got about 60 brushes and a couple in the mail :blush:

In my experience the best thing to do is to acknowledge you have SBAD and then just enjoy it :tongue_sm :biggrin1:

I've thought about visiting a shrink, but you can get two brushes for one hour, so...two brushes it is :lol:

I, too, like that logic.

Unfortunately, being retired, I'm on a fixed income, but a decent one, so I can't claim the funds are dried up, plus I'm getting a decent tax return.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.......

Rejoice in your SBAD as I believe that the cure is even more painful. :001_cool:
Hope abandoned. I can't stand pain.

and you thought wet shaving was going to save you money right??? :tongue_sm

Well, the money I saved by abandoning carts and canned goo have given me enough spare cash to acquire sbad

YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING:tongue_sm:thumbup1:

I feel much better after a shave and shower

Soren's logic is the best I have heard to justify SBAD

Just give in, embrace it, and go happily down this road.

captp

What you can not change

EMBRACE

I embrace it. I just got another one to give to a friend who wants that particular brush and is just a tad too broke to afford it himself. But I don't think that's SBAD, just being nice to a friend.

Hello-

"My name is (insert your name here). And I'm a shave-brush-aholic."

Seems like you have the disease. Sorry. There is no cure. There is only recognition and treatment. :001_smile:001_smile:001_smile

:laugh: For close to ten years I used but one brush I bought new. It was one of those col. conk in pure that come in a travel tube. Before that it was a forgotten boar I found in my old man's cabinet....Then I found this forum.

Top Bottom