What's new

A shower mirror that hooks into the shower head!

I saw one of these a few weeks ago, then forgot about it 'till I saw this thread. Just thought I would share with everyone! I had not seen anything like this, if anyone has one I am curious as to how it well it works. I don't shower shave, just intrigued.

I saw one of these at Wal-Mart. Sure most big box stores carry them. Awesome how it hooks into the shower head so it stays the same temp. If I was a shower shaver this would be a must have!

proxy.php

Im no longer a shower shaver, but I used to be years ago ehen I was trying to find a way to make my face hurt less after shaving I did have one of these, an while I was really exited At first, it did not live up to my expectations It's kind of clunky. You have to constantly fiddle with the knob in order to get the hot water to flow through it. Too much water coming through and your shower suffers, not enough and the mirror fogs up anyway.

The knobs/valves are plastic and thus slippery when wet. They're kind of small as well.

I think I ended up putting soap on the mirror anyway when I had one of these.

I had one and used it a few times.... I just didn't have enough light to see what was happening on my face. I kinda need light when I am putting sharp steel against my flesh. lol

Top Bottom