What's new

"Daddy, why is he shaving with a toy?"

I don't know if I am to be proud or scared, but this night, while watching TV, during a commercial break, a Gillette über-super-nano Fusion ad showed, Federer shaving with a Fusion, my 4 year old son asked me the all ready epic question:

"Daddy, why is he shaving with a toy?"

On second thought, I'm damn proud :biggrin:
:lol::lol::lol:

I HATE the new commercials where they are in a bothroom shaving and a guy comes in and yells "WHOOOO!!". I would k##k that guy in the f#####g t####t! Then you see this guy with a months worth of beard trying this new "power Gillette fusion razor thing" who loves it, and says it's better then a Mach3. As if he would have an opinion on a comfortable shave! Anyhow, I like my DE.

The flip side to this is that when I go to antique shops looking for shave gear, I always get asked if I actually use this stuff???? You would figure that people selling old stuff would be used to fokes coming in to get some use out of whatever it is they are purchasing.

proxy.php

Buy that boy a DE!

proxy.php

Buy that boy a DE!
He all ready has his own Gillette Tech :biggrin:

(Before calling social services; he does not have a blade in it..)

I've never pushed him or anything regarding my shaving habits, but he has always liked to watch me shave whenever he can & he has his own Tech that he "shaves" with on occasion.
Always asking for TABAC lather :biggrin:
He often sits by my side when I hone razors or knives & he has his own kitchen knife that he sharpens on a carborundum hone.
I ground the tip off & ran it edge down on the belt-sander so it's reasonably safe for him, but lately he has gotten a little burr on it & I actually had to re-dull it again (when he wasn't looking of course)

In his world kids & mums shave with DE's & dads shaves with straights.
But no one should shave with a toy :lol::lol:

He all ready has his own Gillette Tech :biggrin:

(Before calling social services; he does not have a blade in it..)
In his world kids & mums shave with DE's & dads shaves with straights.
But no one should shave with a toy :lol::lol:

One day, I hope to be able cast my vote for him as President of the United States. :thumbup:

Top Bottom