What's new

Mamma Bear's

I think I'm soon ready to see what all the fuss is about. I like citrus based scents quite well. If I could only choose one soap (I know like many I'll end up with nearly of them eventually) what should I get first???

The Badger and Blade Spring 2011 Special Edition of course!
:thumbup:

I think I'm soon ready to see what all the fuss is about. I like citrus based scents quite well. If I could only choose one soap (I know like many I'll end up with nearly of them eventually) what should I get first???

This one
proxy.php

This one
proxy.php

or this one
proxy.php

Citrus and basil is also nice.

Lime Ice and Spicey Lime. I have 6 mama bears and I love them all. All has great scents and performs well. My personal favorite is dragon's blood but it's not quite "citrusy." :)

Thanks guys, you narrowed down a few I had my eye one. The Florida Water and Lime Ice ones looks promising. I might have to buy them all :lol::lol::biggrin1:

You say "Please may I have 20 samples, I like citrius scents. Thank you." and fork over $20 plus shipping. Then in about a month you order a selection of your favorites.

The samples are great, they are good for between 1 and 3 shaves in most cases, and some for 7+. You can warm them slightly (I stick it in my armpit in its envelope for a minute or 3) then smash it into the bottom of a bowl. Or you can nuke it of about 5-10 sec to melt it into a bowl. Or you can use the chip like a shave stick.

Phil

You say "Please may I have 20 samples, I like citrius scents. Thank you." and fork over $20 plus shipping. Then in about a month you order a selection of your favorites.

The samples are great, they are good for between 1 and 3 shaves in most cases, and some for 7+. You can warm them slightly (I stick it in my armpit in its envelope for a minute or 3) then smash it into the bottom of a bowl. Or you can nuke it of about 5-10 sec to melt it into a bowl. Or you can use the chip like a shave stick.

Phil
She does that? If so that would be awsome...

I ordered the Awakenings a few days ago, eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'm intrigued by the cucumber mint as well, but I really wanted to go for a tea tree soap.

Wish I had noticed the samples, I would have picked up a bunch of those.

I ordered the Awakenings a few days ago, eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'm intrigued by the cucumber mint as well, but I really wanted to go for a tea tree soap.

Wish I had noticed the samples, I would have picked up a bunch of those.
I would have never known either, thanks to Phil...

As Lime does not go with everybody, give the rose ice or the grapefruit ice a thought when trying your first MB soap.

And maybe get a sample of the Lime.

I am curious about the Florida Water and your impressions!

Just my 2cts.

I ordered the B&B LE in a wooden bowl yesterday. I saw the Dragons Blood while looking at her site. Has anyone tried it? If so what's the scent like? I'm looking for something close or similer to sandlewood or woodsy scent. I'm wanting to several different soaps since I only used WIlliams the last 25 years.

I ordered the B&B LE in a wooden bowl yesterday. I saw the Dragons Blood while looking at her site. Has anyone tried it? If so what's the scent like? I'm looking for something close or similer to sandlewood or woodsy scent. I'm wanting to several different soaps since I only used WIlliams the last 25 years.

I have heard that while Dragons blood scent is very nice, it is one of MB's that may be heavy on the oils and may be not so mild on very sensitive skin. I have never tried that scent, but also never had a problem with the oils in MB's soaps..

Top Bottom